Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bound To You



I know I am bound to you. No matter how hard I deny you eventually I will bound to see you again. Yes I will. I'm sure of it. But that's alright, because I can almost see through the dark there is light. Soon the sound of your voice will stop making my heart beat fast. If only you knew how lonely my life has been and how long I have felt for so long, and if you knew how I wanted someone to come along and change the world the way you have done. 

Even if I see you with someone else, I walk down a long the dark street alone with a smile on my face because I'm done being that person. I teach myself to be that bigger person in life again. To be that person that believes goodness in a person. 

Nothing is forever. Forever is a lie. All we have is what's between hello and goodbye. 

To let go is not to regret you past, but to live and grow for the future. So stay strong and keep moving.

We encounter calamities, but its good tor realize that Allah S.W.T does everything for our own benefit. So smile and keep moving.


Keep on moving
and smile (do we look alike? HAHA!)


4 comments:

Selisip said...

hey, apasal gambar kat entri ni comel sgt? ;)

i went for holiday la. tu yg loading je tak habis2 kat header tu. hehe. :P

Nik Alya said...

oh Aiman I can't read something like this, not right now. It's too painful, so I decided to shut it out. But when I see you wrote something so familiar to what I have felt, it seems like the past have come to haunt me again.

"Either you are the one erasing or you are the one being erased."

As cruel as it may sound, I wanna be the one erasing, I need to be. So it wont hurt as much.

Ps. my YM id is nikalyafathi@ymail.com (you have to put in the @ymail.com as well) :p

AimanAriffin said...

Ruby: comel la sgt! haha cehwah I baca blog post u. power gila holiday! haha

AimanAriffin said...

A: at this rate, if you wanna be the one erasing makes you feel much better then do it. Always put urself first okay?

You'll be fine. It gets better okay.